What is Content Centric Search
Published On - October 14, 2019 Brian LettieriLocal SEO
What is Content Centric Search and Why You Need to Know What It Is
Google’s search rankings algorithms are evolving faster than ever before. In order to keep up with it, SEO techniques need to evolve too. SEO is becoming much more content centric than ever before. Site owners need to understand content centric search in order to keep their websites high on the search rankings.
Search engines are constantly trying to improve user experience; that is, to make it easy for people to be able to find and access quality content. Content centric search helps them do this; therefore, understanding how it works is essential for good SEO that will keep traffic coming to your site. Getting your site high on the search rankings—and keeping it there—is the objective of SEO, but don’t forget that the way to achieve this isn’t by cheating the system. It’s best accomplished by doing what you’ve always done—pleasing your customers—past, present, and future!
WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT CONTENT CENTRIC SEARCH?
- To keep your website high in the search rankings, your site needs to be search friendly.
- Blackhat strategies will no longer work to boost your search rankings
- Google’s latest algorithm updates will penalize sites using blackhat SEO techniques
- Google has new penalties for sites that lack quality content
- Search rankings are based on quality of content
- A quality website will leave all of your site visitors with a positive impression of your company
HOW CAN I USE SEO TO MAKE MY SITE CONTENT CENTRIC SEARCH FRIENDLY?
- Make sure your site has great content that your site visitors want
- Think about your site from a customer’s perspective
- Are you answering their questions? Providing them with useful information?
- Do the links on your site connect to more useful, relevant information?
HERE’S SOME SPECIFICS:
Go through your entire site, and make sure that each page is quality. Remember that to attract links, you need content that is worth linking to. Keep in mind that site visitors are becoming more sophisticated as well as the search engines. Don’t try to fool them with short posts and keyword stuffing.
For more information on content centric search contact the experts at Quantm Media. We at Quantm Media strive to bring trust and transparency to the SEO process because we know the power that organic search results can have in bringing tangible rewards to businesses of all sizes, in all industries. We only use white hat techniques and only offer our services if we believe they are in the best interests of our clients.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Blogging (5)
- Cannabis Marketing (4)
- Google Case Study (2)
- Local SEO (12)
- Online Marketing (6)
- SEO (20)
- SEO Case Study (2)
- SEO Consulting (2)
- SEO Expert (6)
- Social Media Marketing (9)
- Web Design (5)
- Web Development (3)
The Definitive Guide to Cannabis Digital Marketing & Agency Cooperation: Strategies, Trends, and Success Tips
The Ultimate Guide to Magic Mushroom Digital Marketing: Strategies, Trends, and Success Tips
The Ultimate Guide to Kratom Digital Marketing: Strategies, Trends, and Success Tips
CBD Blogging! Creating SEO-Friendly Content That Converts
Signs That Suggest Your Kratom Business Needs to Hire SEO Experts