WE ARE HIRING
Current Job Openings
If you’re looking for a challenging career in digital marketing and have experience in our fields we are always reviewing applications
Quantm Media provide services for clients across many industry sectors, including but not limited to SEO, PPC, and Digital Marketing.
At Quantm Media we always look for new talent to push the digital marketing envelope.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Senior SEO Analyst
We are looking for an SEO Analyst to join our Marketing team and help us build a strong online presence.
SEO Analyst responsibilities include performing keyword research, optimizing our content and monitoring user engagement across our website. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with current SEO techniques and tools and have excellent analytical skills.
Ultimately, you will apply effective SEO strategies to ensure we attract and engage our target audience and convert visitors into customers.
- Conduct keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Update older content and add effective calls to action to improve user engagement with clients
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Optimize pages for mobile
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Monitor paid search campaigns
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
- Work experience as an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Experience with email campaigns and paid advertising
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or relevant diploma
Social Media Manager
Friendly and sociable, applying these characteristics to the posts and responses they submit on the corporate social media pages. They combine creativity and analytical thinking when carrying out their work and are willing to take chances to develop a unique and compelling brand voice. Successful Social Media Managers enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have the wit and humor to quickly respond to comments and engage their audience with interesting content by posting up to several times a day.
Junior SEO Analyst
- KNow basis keyword research.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics and basic data metrics.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow specifications.